Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Autumn



I love Autumn the most of all the seasons of the year, I was born in Winter but I am not a Winter person, I don't ski, skate, snowboard or do anything that has to do with Winter. I use to be a good skater when I was a kid growing up in Ontario, long time ago but no more. I do have a daughter who loves to camp in the summer and autumn, she was born in October so she is an Autumn child. My son and other daughter where born in January (son) and April (daughter). I think they both like summer but they don't do camping like my older daughter and her husband enjoy so much. No kids so they can go whenever they wish. I am glad for them.

I would like to thank my sister June in England who sent me the greatest gifts that arrived on Friday's Post. I love everything she sent and the Autumn pillow is to die for. She's the best sister ever.









look at all the goodies that I got, I showed you one at a time above, I love the fall into autumn and the little bird pillows, aren't they sweet. Thanks Sis.











I am working on a stitch right now that if you go to Mii's blog you will see the finished pillow she is so talented. I showed last blog the chart and she wanted to do it so I told her where to go to get it and it is beautiful Mii, nice job love the finished pillow. hugs


I have been reading two books which are very good reads they come from England the the authors are Joanna Sheen and Julia Wherrell, love the story line in these books, hope more are coming.

















this is my little pillow that's not quite done yet, will be this afternoon. I have two others that I want to do in 25 lugana linen which I find very easy to stitch on.






















I wish to thank Kim M for picking me to one of the winners of her PIF draw. thanks Kim looking forward to seeing what you make for me. I sent you an email hope it helps. love and hugs.

Well, I am off to enjoy the rest of my day stitching and watching the Nascar race on the TV. Glad you could come and visit me. See you all later, big hugs Lynda Ruth


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet autumn stitch you are doing.
    Wow! What wonderful presents from June. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Autumn stitch Sis,so happy you like your Autumn gift hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sisters the best! I have one:) Lovely gifts! Pretty autumn design your stitching too!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitching sisters are the best!!! June has been crazy generous (as always!) ;) You have received some lovely goodies.
    Thank you again for letting me know about the San-Man Originals chart, it is just so so sweet :) I love your progress on it, it looks just perfect! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely goodies! Your stitching looks so sweet. Enjoy Autumn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your goodies! How lucky you are!!! I also love the sweet little fat bird you're stitching!!! I've seen it on several blogs, so I guess I'm going to have to do it, too! HA HA

    ReplyDelete